Continuing Education for Hoisting 1B: All Hoisting Machinery with Telescoping boom, Wire Rope & Hydraulic
North Shore Training Center is approved by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts to offer continuing education for hoisting, as per 520 CMR 6.04.
This course meets the required 2 hours of Equipment Specific Training for Hoisting License Restriction Class 1A Continuing Education.
To renew your 1A license you will also need to have completed 2 hours of the "CORE Curriuculm Course"
Our instructors have years of field experience as operators, as well as, construction safety operations. As a student you will gain a deeper understanding of state regulations, and the role of equipment inspection & maintenance in promoting safety.
Upon completion of this course you will receive a certificate to submit to the state, along with the "CORE Curriculum" Completion certificate, and your application for license renewal.
- Monday, August 6, 2018 from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AMNSTC
- Monday, September 10, 2018 from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AMNSTC
- Tuesday, October 9, 2018 from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AMNSTC
- Monday, November 12, 2018 from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AMNSTC
- Monday, December 10, 2018 from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AMNSTC