Continuing Education for Hoisting: 4G- Specialty Lawn Mower
North Shore Training Center is approved by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts to offer continuing education for hoisting, as per 520 CMR 6.04.
This course meets the required 1 hours of Equipment Specific Training for Hoisting License Restriction Class 4G Continuing Education.
To renew your 4G license you will also need to have completed our "CORE Curriuculm Course" We offer 1 hour or 2 hours of CORE Curriculum class, the course hours needed to renew your license depends upon what other Resrictions you are licensed.
Our instructors have years of field experience as operators, as well as, construction safety operations. As a student you will gain a deeper understanding of state regulations, and the role of equipment inspection & maintenance in promoting safety.
Upon completion of this course you will receive a certificate to submit to the state, along with the "CORE Curriculum" Completion certificate, and your application for license renewal.
- Thursday, July 25, 2019 from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AMNSTC
- Thursday, August 22, 2019 from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AMNSTC
- Thursday, September 26, 2019 from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AMNSTC
- Thursday, October 17, 2019 from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AMNSTC
- Wednesday, December 11, 2019 from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AMNSTC